Let’s go through all my wonderfully failed relationships, shall we?
And maybe get a clue as to why im losing the love of my life….
ACT 1
1988 ANGELA FISHER-
We met at skate estate the local teen hang out and under age drinking spot she was a beautiful shy red head, I was in love at first sight. We skated the night away, and had ( for a 18 year old) great sex in the back of her car every night for months, things where awesome , Month 2 seemed to go down hill I was working 30 miles away and her still in high school, I try hard to think of what it was that split us up , in the moment I thought it was going to last for ever funny the way the teen mind works. I only remember the fight at the end it was bad lots of name calling and crying then I think we just never saw each other again, I look for her on line from time to time , but what would I say?
Well I guess going this far back isn’t helping me. Let’s move ahead.
1991 CHERIE HILLICKER- IN 3 PARTS-
PART 1 THE BEGINIG
It was summer and I was working at Michigan bulb driving Hilo on brake from school
( which at the time I wasn’t going back---glad I did.) it was her first day , tall purple hair and curves she looked like a slash between Madonna and betty page, I wanted her bad.
I worked it out to where I was delivering to her station I remember the first thing I said to her , “Have you got’ in any praying mantises in you shirt yet?” ( Michigan Bulb was a garden ware house we had lady bugs and mantises’ flying every were) she just looked at me kind of funny and smiled a half smile and said “NO”, I remember thinking that her voice was ruff but sexy like she smoked a lot but took a lot of care not to show it.
We’d worked together now for 5 weeks and Fridays were always dull because she worked from Sunday to Thursday in my head I hoped her Sundays where dull without me. I needed to ask her out so I did the brave thing ……and slipped a letter on her table reading “ I know its your Friday and I’m broke this weekend but I want to see you , we work so close every day , im falling for you , big time.” The moment I put the letter on her table I wanted to run , ive never been good at asking woman out , I suffer from depression and at that time in my life I felt ugly and unwanted so I think you could see that in my face so to even write a letter was a big deal.
So the weekend came and went she never called I didn’t want to show my face on Monday almost quit over it , yeah I know, I was afraid of everything back then , but I went in felling like a fool , but a funny thing happened I walk in the door and she’s standing by the clock and says “ Sundays suck here without you!” in my head I thought What the fuck you get my letter you don’t call all fucking weekend ( calling has been my downfall over the last month) and now you say something nice , not hey sorry I lost your # or something like that just Sundays suck without you, I was hot under the collar, but I wouldn’t say anything , she smiled walked back to her table , and that’s when I saw her pick up my letter, She hadn’t even seen it till now, she walks over to me hugs me and says , “you must have thought I was a real bitch” then she says “ ive been waiting for you to ask me out for weeks” I was smitten to the core.
And maybe get a clue as to why im losing the love of my life….
ACT 1
1988 ANGELA FISHER-
We met at skate estate the local teen hang out and under age drinking spot she was a beautiful shy red head, I was in love at first sight. We skated the night away, and had ( for a 18 year old) great sex in the back of her car every night for months, things where awesome , Month 2 seemed to go down hill I was working 30 miles away and her still in high school, I try hard to think of what it was that split us up , in the moment I thought it was going to last for ever funny the way the teen mind works. I only remember the fight at the end it was bad lots of name calling and crying then I think we just never saw each other again, I look for her on line from time to time , but what would I say?
Well I guess going this far back isn’t helping me. Let’s move ahead.
1991 CHERIE HILLICKER- IN 3 PARTS-
PART 1 THE BEGINIG
It was summer and I was working at Michigan bulb driving Hilo on brake from school
( which at the time I wasn’t going back---glad I did.) it was her first day , tall purple hair and curves she looked like a slash between Madonna and betty page, I wanted her bad.
I worked it out to where I was delivering to her station I remember the first thing I said to her , “Have you got’ in any praying mantises in you shirt yet?” ( Michigan Bulb was a garden ware house we had lady bugs and mantises’ flying every were) she just looked at me kind of funny and smiled a half smile and said “NO”, I remember thinking that her voice was ruff but sexy like she smoked a lot but took a lot of care not to show it.
We’d worked together now for 5 weeks and Fridays were always dull because she worked from Sunday to Thursday in my head I hoped her Sundays where dull without me. I needed to ask her out so I did the brave thing ……and slipped a letter on her table reading “ I know its your Friday and I’m broke this weekend but I want to see you , we work so close every day , im falling for you , big time.” The moment I put the letter on her table I wanted to run , ive never been good at asking woman out , I suffer from depression and at that time in my life I felt ugly and unwanted so I think you could see that in my face so to even write a letter was a big deal.
So the weekend came and went she never called I didn’t want to show my face on Monday almost quit over it , yeah I know, I was afraid of everything back then , but I went in felling like a fool , but a funny thing happened I walk in the door and she’s standing by the clock and says “ Sundays suck here without you!” in my head I thought What the fuck you get my letter you don’t call all fucking weekend ( calling has been my downfall over the last month) and now you say something nice , not hey sorry I lost your # or something like that just Sundays suck without you, I was hot under the collar, but I wouldn’t say anything , she smiled walked back to her table , and that’s when I saw her pick up my letter, She hadn’t even seen it till now, she walks over to me hugs me and says , “you must have thought I was a real bitch” then she says “ ive been waiting for you to ask me out for weeks” I was smitten to the core.
No comments:
Post a Comment